These chocolate peanut butter sea salt bars are vegan, gluten free, paleo, refined sugar free, and delicious! Made with seven ingredients and requiring no baking, they’re the perfect healthy treat.
Guys- I’m officially in Colorado!!
After a sleepless week from stress & worry, tons of packing, endless tears and heartfelt goodbyes, and trying to find relaxation, I’m here! I did an early move in yesterday, and officially move in Thursday. Until then, I have a concert tonight at RED ROCKS (can you see how excited I am?? IT’S SAM HUNT, BABY), I’m meeting with a company tomorrow, annnnddddd I’m scooping out the food scene here. There’s this one pizza place I found that has pizza that’s legit 1/2 crust. If you read my Italy post, then you’d know my ideal pizza has the perfect crust to pizza ratio, and the crust BETTER be puffy. YES.
ANYWAYS, now that I’ve gotten through my obligatory “OMG I’M HERE FINALLY” rant, who’s pumped about today’s recipe? I know I am. During the summer, I sweat a TON (Tmi? I mean, everyone does) when I workout and during tennis, so I probably consume 2x the amount of salt I normally do. That means all things sea salt are a go during this time of year, and when no baking is involved, I’m even more sold.
Today’s bars are not only vegan, gluten free, paleo, and refined sugar free, but they’re also 7 ingredients! I love the combination of peanut butter and dark chocolate, and with the sea salt chunks on top… NOW WE’RE TALKING. These chocolate peanut butter sea salt bars are absolutely ADDICTING and are the best snack this time of year. Just don’t skip out on the sea salt on top- the more, the merrier.
When you make these chocolate peanut butter sea salt bars, don’t forget to send me a photo on Instagram @tennishealthfitness.
OH, and I MADE A VIDEO FOR THESE BAD BOYS:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp sea salt + more for topping
- ½ cup peanuts
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the PB & maple syrup. Microwave for 30 seconds, and mix together. Let cool.
- Once cooled, add in the sea salt, coconut flour, and peanuts. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, Melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips, stirring every 30 seconds (it took me one minute).
- In an 8x8 baking tray, add in the peanut butter mixture. Smooth out, and pour over the chocolate mixture. Once smooth, freeze for 2 hours.
- Once solid, cut into 8 bars and enjoy!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Subscribe for recipe updates, bonus content, and more goods!