These flourless peanut butter swirl brownies are vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, and the perfect dessert. They’re made with minimal ingredients, are filled with flavor, and are your next favorite treat.
Okay, okay- I went there. I swirled peanut butter into chocolate filled, chewy, warm brownies, because this is truly what dreams are made of. I’ve always admired recipes that have foods “swirled” into them, and when I attempt to try them out, the swirl never turns out *exactly* how I’d like it. These bad boys though… the swirl is not only pretty, but the best part! That’s saying a lot, because these brownies are already delicious by themselves. Let’s dig in!
These are FLOURLESS peanut butter swirl brownies, but don’t be fooled- they’re sweet, delicious, and you’d never know they’re healthy. Personally, I hate defining foods as “healthy” and “unhealthy”, because all foods fit and you don’t need to label them. But, these brownies do include no refined sugar, are flourless, vegan, gluten free, and minimal ingredients.
To make them flourless, I used oat flour. Typically oat flour can result in recipes being flat, but thanks to One Degree Organic Foods Sprouted Rolled Oats, these brownies are fluffy and delicious! One Degree Organic Foods creates some of the best baking products on the market, and all their products are organic, naturally grown, and delicious.
Once you make the oat flour, simply add in a few other dry ingredients, the flax egg and the melted chocolate! I give a rough estimate for how much chocolate to add, but honestly… the more, the merrier. DO NOT SKIMP ON THE MELTED CHOCOLATE. Same goes for the peanut butter- I honestly did’t measure, so go HAM.
When you make these flourless peanut butter swirl brownies, don’t forget to send me a photo on Instagram @tennishealthfitness.
- 1 cup rolled oats, ground into a flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flaxseed + 6 tbsp water, whisked and set aside for 15 minutes)
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the oat flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Once mixed, add in the flax eggs, vanilla, and melted chocolate. Add in the almond milk and mix well until a thick batter.
- Spray an 8x8 baking pan with cooking oil to prevent sticking, and pour in the batter.
- Melt your peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Once melted, swirl into the brownie batter.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes, cut, and enjoy!
This post is sponsored by One Degree Organic Foods. All opinions are my own.
Never Miss a Recipe!
Subscribe for recipe updates, bonus content, and more goods!